Hammes Fire & Safety is NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) certified to service all types of fire extinguishers.
The service and inspection of fire extinguishers is required by state law. Here at Hammes Fire & Safety, we like to make this process as easy and pain free as possible.
Get Started Now
Here are our 5 easy steps:
- Contact Us to set up an inspection appointment.
- Our team at Hammes Fire & Safety will come to your location to determine service needs.
- All units will then be inspected at location or taken back to the shop for required service.
- Extinguishers taken to the shop will have 6 year maintenance or be hydro tested.
- Done. We will contact you next year to repeat the process.
Fire Extinguisher Types
Listed are some of the extinguisher types that we are certified to inspect and service:
- Dry Chemical
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)